On 10/22/2013 11:44 AM, Jonathan Vaughn wrote:
That was exactly the way we ran it, per that documentation, but it didn't appear to do anything.

You can check the /var/log/dirsrv/slapd-INST/errors log file to see if it ran and if there were any errors.

So, I figured out that just adding/removing users from groups would trigger it to update ALL groups for that user,

Yes, it does.

so I just bulk added everyone to a group and problem solved.