Good evening 389-DS users.

We are in the processes of combining three different LDAP environments
into one.  Two are OpenLDAP and one is 389.  Fortunately importing the
OpenLDAP data into 389 has gone relatively smoothly.

Amongst the many requirements that we have for this project is the need to have
the following attributes in the schema:

mailHost
mailLocalAddress
mailRoutingAddress

A quick Google search lead me to the 60sendmail.ldif file as well as several
sites that said the 50ns-mail.ldif and 60sendmail.ldif cannot both exist in the
same schema at the same time.

The problem I am running into is that one group uses the mailMessageStore
attribute that is part of the 50ns-mail.ldif file.  If 50ns-mail.ldif is
removed from my schema, how would I be able to still make use of
mailMessageStore attribute?  Can I extract this from 50ns-mail.ldif and add it
to the 99user.ldif file?  Would I also need to add the objectClasses from
50ns-mail.ldif to the 99user.ldif file?

Any advice you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Kevin Kelly