Hello,

We have two Windows server 2003 domain controllers and I installed passsync on
both servers in order to sync password changes to our 389 LDAP. On one domain
controller, it appears passsync is working correctly as I can see in the
passsync.log when I change a password through that domain controller. On the
other domain controller, when I change a password I do not see any activity in
the passsync.log at all. I have passsync on both domain controllers set to
verbose logging. I also restarted both domain controllers after installing
passsync.

On the domain controller that is not syncing passwords the log appears as:

02/18/15 07:52:59: PassSync service initialized
02/18/15 07:52:59: PassSync service running
02/18/15 07:52:59: No entries yet
02/18/15 07:52:59: Password list is empty. Waiting for passhook event

Does anyone have an idea of what the issue could be?

Dan Franciscus
Systems Administrator
Information Technology Group
Institute for Advanced Study