Hi All,

I experienced on 1-2 users not sync into 389DS from MS AD.

Under the substree there are about 42 users, and 2 users were not able to sync into 389DS; even though full sync has been initiate couple of times. (SN/FN are filled).

From the 42 users, I delete another 5 users; when initiated full sync, the 5 users were synced back to 389DS, just that 2 users were not able to pull into 389DS

I am running "one way sync - fromWindows" sync agreement.

Trying to look at access/error logs, nothing mentioned on the logs during performance full sync.

Anyone experience this before?

p/s: Manually create the user in 389DS so that PassSync can sync from AD into 389DS.

--
OzikaT