From: "Mark Reynolds" <marey...@redhat.com>
To: "General discussion list for the 389 Directory server project."
<389-users@lists.fedoraproject.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 1, 2016 10:58:16 AM
Subject: [389-users] Re: Unable to connect to Admin server via 389 windows
console

Are you using SSL in the Admin Server? If so, you should use the latest console
for Windows:

389 Windows Console 1.1.15

The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-console-win version
1.1.15.

Windows installers are available to download from Download 389 Windows Console
(32-bit) and Download 389 Windows Console (64-bit) . Highlights in
389-console-win- 1.1.15

    * Windows Console now has the same bug fixes and enhancements made for the
Fedora 389-console.
    * A connection failure problem over SSL /start TLS was fixed.

Mark