On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 17:44:22 -0000
"Lukas Slebodnik" <lsleb...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> > Is it possible to restrict login only to to whom bound to a
> > determinated group?
> >
> > I tried to use the following lines in sssd.conf but doesn't works:
> >
> > access_provider = ldap
> > ldap_access_order = filter
> > ldap_access_filter = (gidNumber=900)
> I think it might be simpler to use access_provider simple
> @see man sssd-simple
>
>            [domain/example.com]
>            access_provider = simple
>            simple_allow_users = user1, user2

Could be, but I think to loose the LDAP benefit. I've a lot of machines
and to avoid to create/remove users on each machine I installed 389ds.
So if I've to add/remove user to the simple_allow_users on each machine
I can continue to use adduser. Or not?

  Enrico Morelli
  System Administrator | Programmer | Web Developer

  CERM - Polo Scientifico
  Via Sacconi, 6 - 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI) - ITALY
  phone: +39 055 457 4269
  fax:   +39 055 457 4927