On 03/30/2017 09:05 PM, William Brown wrote:
> On Thu, 2017-03-16 at 15:16 -0400, Mark Reynolds wrote:
>
>> Just curious if anyone is building 389 on HPUX?  There is very old code
>> in our server that is specific to HPUX that we'd like to remove.  Most
>> of it is probably not needed anymore(even on HPUX), but we want to check
>> before we remove it.
>>
> This is a follow up check regarding our support of 389 Directory Server
> on HPUX.
>
> We wish to remove support for this platform - if you are using Directory
> Server in this configuration please contact us urgently as we will begin
> removing this support very soon.
Sorry William I did get a response to this off list.  There is still
potential HPUX/389 use out there - but its fizzling (if not already
fizzled out).  It doesn't hurt anything right now to keep the code.  I
suggest we just wait and then drop it from 1.4.0 (when the bigger
changes are going in).  We should drop Solaris then too, and any other
obscure/outdated code.

Mark