We have experienced the same thing. Sort of.  On RHEL 5 the name with a space
in the DN is permitted and is treated as a separate entry.  In CentOS 7 it
barfs and rejects the entry as a duplicate entry. We are figuring out how to
cope with it during our transition to all CentOS 7 .

My guess is once we migrate completely off the legacy, we will be fine.

Paul M. Whitney
paul.whit...@mac.com

Sent from my Mac Book Pro