On Tue, 2018-02-27 at 13:44 +0100, Angel Bosch wrote:
> > A better way to write this is:
> >
> > (targetattr = "mycustomattr")(version 3.0; acl "allow admins
> > mycustomattr"; allow (all) groupdn =
> > "ldap:///cn=admins,ou=Groups,dc=company,dc=global";;)
> >
> > That's a better rule.
> >

> I've tried this and I still can see the attribute without binding
> (anonymous search).
>

> here you can see the custom attr imasLocalAdminPass
>
> dn:
> uid=provamaquina01,ou=users,dc=example.net,dc=petratest,dc=proves,dc=
> global
> imasLocalAdminPass: 12345678test
> objectClass: account
> objectClass: top
> objectClass: posixAccount
> objectClass: imasMaquines
> uidNumber: 999999
> homeDirectory: /dev/null
> gidNumber: 999999
> cn: provamaquina01
> uid: provamaquina01
> entryLevelRights: vn
> attributeLevelRights: userPassword:wo, imasLocalAdminPass:rscwo,
> objectClass:r
>  scwo, uidNumber:rscwo, homeDirectory:rscwo, gidNumber:rscwo,
> cn:rscwo, uid:r
>  scwo

I need to see the aci's on your server to help more. Can you please
send me (either to the list, or directly to my email) the output of:

ldapsearch -x -b "your basedn" -D 'cn=Directory Manager' -w -H
ldaps://<your server> '(aci=*)' aci

That well help me answer the question as to what is causing this
attribute to be readable,

Thanks!

--
Thanks,