Hi,

Each of our users have DN like uid=xani,ou=users,dc=root,dc=example,dc=com

There is also group hierarchy with POSIX groups having users as memberUid

I have aci (at the ou=groups):

(targetattr = "*") (targetfilter = (|(memberUid=xani)(ou=groups))) (version
3.0;acl "test auth";allow (read,compare,search)(userdn = "ldap:///anyone";);)

that allows a certain user to see only POSIX groups where they belong by
filtering them by (memberUid=xani).

Is it possible to make a filter that would do same but dynamically take current
binded user uid in the filter. Basically I'd like to filter by
(memberUid=$binded_user_uid), is that possible ?