I just re-read the documentation again...like I said newbie here. It seems I
put the agreement on the consumer and I should have created it on the supplier
server to push the data to the consumer. The flow of instructions here wasn't
crystal clear to me. So now I am configuring the agreement on the the supplier.
The error message I am receiving now is "Consumer server unreachable or invalid
credentials supplied. Unable to perform subtree duplication verification." And
I think have figured it out, the supplier can reach out to consumer but the
traffic isn't coming back. So going to add an entry to the consumer /etc/hosts
file and get back with the results.

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_directory_server/9.0/html/administration_guide/managing_replication-configuring_single_master_replication#smrepl-replagmt