I have single master/replica setup and information is flowing. After the sync I
had 2 issues. First issue is within the console. After syncing from the 8.2
master to the 9.1 replica I can no longer access any of the items in the server
group on the replica.. Clicking on Administration server or the dirsrv instance
gives an error.  "Failed to install a local copy of redhat-ds-8.2.jar or one of
its supporting files. Please ensure that the appropriate console package is
installed on the administration server. redhat-ds-8.2jar not found at
http://dir.mycomp.org:9830/";. So not sure if I need to find the
redhat-ds-8.2.jar file on the master and install it on the replica, run
setup-ds-admin.pl -u or if this is normal behavior for the replica?

The second issue are schema issues. Initially I copied the
/etc/dirsrv/slapd-inst/schema/99user.ldif file over from the master to the
replica and it took care of most of the schema errors. However I am still
getting the following error:

[25/Feb/2020:08:38:15 -0500] NSACLPlugin - __aclp__init_targetattr: targetattr
"ssn" does not exist in schema. Please add attributeTypes "ssn" to schema if
necessary.
[25/Feb/2020:08:38:15 -0500] NSACLPlugin - ACL PARSE ERR(rv=-5): (targetattr  =
"ssn
[25/Feb/2020:08:38:15 -0500] NSACLPlugin - Error: This  ((targetattr != "ssn ||
userPassword") (version 3.0;acl "Directory Comparator";allow
(read,compare,search)(userdn = "ldap:///uid=comparator,ou=Special
Users,o=dir.mycomp.org");)) ACL will not be considered for evaluation because
of syntax errors.

I have looked at the attributes in schema under the instance's configuration
tab (within the master's console) but there isn't an ssn attribute that I can
find. I see userPassword attribute. Not sure how to proceed from here.