Hello,

I have one historical plug-in (from times of SunOne Directory), it was
in past ported for 1.2 version of 389 DS. But it fails to work with 1.4.
It is a bit more complicated than the one I was seeking help before, but
maybe it is possible to replace it with some standard plug-in. However,
I didn't find any suitable. :(

We are using attribute named entryStatus with several possible values
like prepared, active, marked, dead - those are used for keeping status
of user entry.

I need to keep track when and by whom was entryStatus attribute
modified. For those informations, we have two attributes
entryStatusTimestamp and entryStatusModifier attributes. And every time
entryStatus is changed, our plugin changes automatically those two
attributes.

Is there any standard, or maybe some contributed plugin how I can
achieve this?

Thanks