Hello,

thank you for your quick answer!

The OP of this thread has already posted a backtrace:
https://lists.pagure.io/archives/list/389-users@lists.fedoraproject.org/message/JOV45YZSNTY7IN72TGHBVYRFLDFCQNWN/

We use the same version as the OP (1.4.4.11) :

$ sudo apt list 389-ds-base
389-ds-base/oldstable,now 1.4.4.11-2 amd64 [installed]

which is the one provided by Debian 11 / bullseye, and which has not
changed for a while.

We don't use replication on these instances.

If this backtrace is not sufficient, I am happy to reproduce the steps
on a dedicated environment.

Dependening on your analysis, we will probably have to notify Debian,
but I am not sure whether they will want to patch it for Debian 11.
So, maybe I will have to look at Debian 12 / bookworm (the new 'Debian
stable'), and see whether the issue still occurs.

Cheers,

Mathieu