Maybe I'm in the minority, but I never allow HTML emails to autoload pictures
or other external resources. Lots of potential security and privacy issues.

Are the pictures so large that you would not want to directly include them in
the email? Or perhaps include smaller versions with a website link for more
detail?

John DeSoi, Ph.D.