We are having issues running FootRunner scripts with 4D v14.5 on Windows
clients.

FootRunner appears to be highly sensitive and crashes whenever there is an
untyped variable in a script when the script is run on a 4D v14.5 Windows
client.

The exact same script executed on a Mac client from the same server runs
without errors.

The same script runs fine on both Mac and Windows clients on 4D v13.6

We are currently updating all of our scripts to contain Typed variables
(C_LONGINTŠ etc.)

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues?

Does anyone have any advice regarding FootRunner and 4D v14.5 on Windows?

Previously assigning a value to a process variable was sufficient.

vtCompany:=³Acme²

Now it seems that it has to have C_TEXT(vtCompany), if not 4D crashes,
but only when running on Windows.

Thanks,

Jim Medlen
Computer & Information Systems