I would agree with what Nigel said:
“I would certainly recommend using Table based for the internal forms and only
switching to array based only for the external data. The display of data in
field based is easier to deal with.”

We have been using list boxes in this way for a long time now for output
listings.  It has helped keep costs down as in the past we used ALP as there
was nothing that could natively do the job.  I do not miss anything from ALP
but I know that it probably has some advantages for some people.

Regards,  Dougie

telekinetix Limited- J. Douglas Cryer
Phone : 01234 761759  Mobile : 07973 675 218
2nd Floor Broadway House, 4-6 The Broadway, Bedford MK40 2TE
Email : jdcr...@telekinetix.com  Web : http://www.telekinetix.com