Hi
I have a form used for a Query by example.
This works fine, however, I want to be able to switch pages on the form, so
that different fields to query will be displayed, under different
circumstances.
I put some radio buttons on Page 0 of the form, so that I can switch pages,
but no form events seem to fire (on clicked) to enable the pages to change
This is the code that opens the query by example window
The 5 grouped radio buttons are in the case statement.
Any idea why form events dont fire in this scenario?

thanks
-pm

If (Form event=On Clicked)
ARRAY STRING(80;scArtist;0)
ALL RECORDS([Tapes])
ALL RECORDS([Tracks])
SELECTION TO ARRAY([Tapes]Artist;scArtist)
SELECTION TO ARRAY([Tapes]Composer;scComposer)
FORM SET INPUT([Tapes];"QueryTapesForm")
SET WINDOW RECT(50;50;970;480)
bRadio:=1
QUERY BY EXAMPLE([Tapes];*)
Case of
: (b78Radio=1)
bRadio:=1
: (bVinylRadio=1)
bRadio:=2
: (bCDRadio=1)
bRadio:=3
: (bTapeRadio=1)
bRadio:=4
: (bAllRadio=1)
bRadio:=5
end case

If (bRadio=5)
else
QUERY SELECTION([Tapes];[Tapes]Archive_Format=bradio)
End if

If (OK=1)

FORM SET INPUT([Layouts];"Tapes")
ORDER BY([Tapes];[Tapes]Tape_ID)