On Sep 21, 2016, at 6:06 PM, Douglas von Roeder wrote:

> Parallels allows us to run OS X but there was a licensing issue with one
> version of OS X - not sure which version (10.x.x) or if it was OS X vs OS X
> Server.
>
> Did you see anything about that in your research?

Hi Doug,

Well I remember there was an issue with 10.6 and you would get a message from
Parallels and not allow it. I installed 10.6 Server, I have the DVD, so I
didn’t have any problem.

I did a quick search and found this in Parallels KB:
http://kb.parallels.com/en/112323  So it was a know issue with 10.6.

This link  http://kb.parallels.com/en/118806  talks about 10.9 specifically and
makes no mention of it not being allowed or not working.

So I think it is cool. Parallels is allowing it. If there was a problem I’m
sure Parallels would have put in a software block to not allow it like they did
with 10.6.

Tim

Tim Nevels
Innovative Solutions