I have been using MS Expression Web whilst not the best I can quickly jump
to the code I need to work on by clicking on the relevant section in the
"Design" Pane. If I am not sure which table or row I am currently editing I
can change the border or color to confirm this. Or I can simply type into
the design editor and see where it lands up in the code. Whilst I prefer
most of the coding by hand the visual preview and editing helps sometimes.
There are no Tree Collapse features and it does not have the best of text
editors. I think it was last updated in 2010 and dont think MS came up with
a replacement or update.

I tried ATOM with the HTML preview package but still not the same.