I have always used Combo boxes on my forms from time immemorial, but we were
having crashing issues using them in v15, and the code was always clunky
because most of the time the selection must be limited to the choices in the
array anyway. I recreated the controls on a couple of problematic forms,
changing them to "Popup Drop down List” objects with fewer events needed and
less code in the object methods. I also checked the “Focusable” and  “Tabable”
properties for the objects. The controls work great, are much cleaner and
faster for those of us who are “clickers” but our data entry staff are used to
tabbing into controls, using a down arrow if necessary to drop down the list
and typing away, all from the keyboard in order to maintain data entry
efficiency by not going back and forth to a mouse. They are now upset because
the controls are NOT tabable in any way, the cursor just skips to the next
field. We are using v15.2 HF2. Anything I’m missing? Is this a bug in the
properties and Tab Order dialogs, or is a bug in functioning?

JJ