Thank you Douglas, Neil, and all for your appreciation.

Kirk, the only known caveat with us is that we are e.g. 9 hours ahead from
PDT/PST. You may incur delays if you send something say in the afternoon your
time.

OTOH from midnight on is fine :-)

I just double checked and yes you may post to the forum (subject to approval as
a newly registered user, see above).

Best regards,
--
Phil