Since installation a few weeks ago I have tried repeatedly to fix an issue
where a system error is generated as soon as the execution reaches  code which
uses Internet Commands.

This database has run successfully for many years although it was several
versions ago that it was last deployed in Server mode.

I am using the Server 64bit version and the Plugins folder (with Internet
Commands plugin inside) is in the default location alongside the Server 64bit
application. This is all as it was downloaded as a a complete package from 4D.
(I have also tried it with the Plugins folder copied to the database structure
folder).

I have added the 'IT_Version' function to the code as a check but this returns
an empty string (and a system error) and this reinforces my conclusion that 4D
Server is not able to use the Internet Commands plugin at all.

On further testing I find that the same problem now occurs using standalone
15.3 (32bit) which was fine until a few weeks ago - at which point I updated my
macs to Sierra. So could this be a Sierra / plugin compatibility issue?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Regards

David Hudson

East Yorkshire, England