But you can use xliff references in help tips. I have been using successfully
and for a long time the :resourceId,stringNbr notation. Actually I'm using an
IP variable, like :<>STRHelp,82
The help tip editor shows the reference, but at runtime I'm getting the correct
text.

The usage of an IP variable helps to display my 4D app interface in another
language than the OS language and even switch on the fly. Which is useful in
our 3 official language little country Belgium...

Kind regards,
Koen

Op 7-nov.-2016, om 23:49 heeft Keisuke Miyako <keisuke.miy...@4d.com> het
volgende geschreven:

> 2. the editor is not XLIFF compliant. the language, by contrast, supports
> XLIFF:

Compass bvba
Koen Van Hooreweghe
Kloosterstraat 65