Tim,

Thanks for supplying the information that the way to obtain different plugin
versions is via the full installer for that version (rather than there being a
way to download just the plugin).

Regarding the issue which I had, it will be very helpful if you can clarify the
standard process for embedding the plugin inside the 4D app.

My original download of Server 15r5 was exactly as you describe (MacOS) and my
understanding was that as long as the plugins folder was in the correct
location alongside the 4D app, then on first launch of the app (which is
interpreted) it would automatically find and 'incorporate the plugin into the
app.

This did not happen so Internet Commands was not moved to the plugins folder
inside the Server package. Prior to Spencer Hinsdaleā€™s post I did not know to
look inside the Server Package and certainly 4Ds plugin installation
instructions do not say that this has to be done manually.

So was this normal or not?

Regards

David Hudson

East Yorkshire