Some comments/suggestions:

> In one my customer that use one application developed in 4D V13.2

You are using a very old release of an unsupported product (v13 is no longer
supported nor updated); I would suggest that you, at the very least, update to
the final release of v13.6 so that you can take advantage of the final set of
bugfixes that were applied to that product line. It is very possible that you
are hitting a bug that is already solved in the final release, for example if
the issue is related to unique fields that do not have an index, that would
have been addressed in the final releases of 13.5 and 13.6.

> There are not power failures or strange operation that the user do.
> The user close the application and some times when reopen have this message.

Maybe they leave 4D open when the OS does an automatic reboot, perhaps for
Windows Update...
Or maybe it crashes on exit, you could check the Event Viewer to see if there
are any crash events.

> When i do a recover operation, i see that there are a message: "some
> anomalies" , so i must to do the operation one second time.

When the issue happens and it reports Anomalies have been detected, you should
open the log and look at the errors.
Keep a log of the errors to determine if it is the same errors coming back each
time or something different.
You may find a clue to the underlying cause by cross checking the anomalies for
each of the times this issue occurs.

Kind Regards,

Tim PENNER