I appreciated the assistance with the cipher list issue last week. Our client
has an additional question regarding our 4D Stand Alone - Web Server enabled
application. Below is the question they asked us today. Is this something
anyone has run across or for which there is a known solution?

********* Note from Client Start *********
The last thing I’m troubleshooting is a HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)
error that’s popping up in my SSL test.  I’ve quickly done some research and
the typical way to add this is inside a file like “httpd.conf” and adding the
“Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000” text in there followed by a
restart.

Is this something you guys have dealt with before.  Seems pretty simple, but I
just need to figure out where to add this configuration setting so I can
resolve the error.

Here’s a quick link to what HSTS is in case you aren’t familiar.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/HTTP_Strict_Transport_Security_Cheat_Sheet

********* Note from Client End *********

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Mike McCall