From: 4D_Tech [mailto:4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com] On Behalf Of Charles Miller
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2016 1:45 PM
To: 4D iNug Technical
Subject: slightly off

Hi All,
I have a small customer that has no in house IT staff. They use another
consultant for OS related stuff. There are an all mac shop, which currently has
an internal drive mounted for all that has documents on it. They want to move
to BOX and have all in the cloud. What are others doing re backing this stuff
up. I know chances are remote that there will ever be a problem as BOX is IBM,
but it has happened that other backup sites like this have been locked by
government and users have been unable to get at there documents. Am I
needlessly paranoid about this. The person they worked with to make this
decision is one I have little respect for. He once told them they could access
there confidential info from WAN without using VPN.

Thanks and regards

Chuck

 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306 Fax: (617) 232-1064  Informed Solutions,
Inc.
       Providers of 4D, Sybase & SQL Sever connectivity
          http://www.informed-solutions.com
This message and any attached documents contain information which may be
confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby
notified that any distribution, disclosure, printing, copying, storage,
modification or the taking of any action in reliance upon this transmission is
strictly prohibited.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the
intended recipient shall not compromise or waive such confidentiality,
privilege or exemption from disclosure as to this communication.