Jeff,
Thanks. Yeah, this morning when I try all the same code that was giving me
fits yesterday it all just works. Hate that.

I just ran this test method:

C_LONGINT($addrIN;$addrOUT;$a;$b;$c;$d)
$addrIN:=(192 << 24) | (168 << 16) | (1 << 8) | 3
WEB SET OPTION(Web IP address to listen;$addrIN)
// $addrIN = -1062731517

WEB GET OPTION(Web IP address to listen;$addrOUT)
$a:=($addrOUT >> 24)
$b:=($addrOUT >> 16) & 0x00FF
$c:=($addrOUT >> 8) & 0x00FF
$d:=$addrOUT & 0x00FF

$text:=String($addrOUT;"&x")

and everything came out as expected. I should have just re-started
everything when things began to look wonky.

--
Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA