On Jan 17, 2017, at 7:40 PM, Lee Hinde wrote:

> I just updated the license with the 2017 license and I still can't get in.
> It's behaving like a compiled system. I get an error alert without
> edit/trace option.

Hard to tell what is causing the error without seeing the error message dialog
box with "Details" expanded.

I always include the following as the first 3 lines of code in On Startup and
On Server Startup:

If (Caps lock)
   TRACE
End if

This gives you a definite way to bring up the debugger. That way I can
determine if any of my code has run and caused the error, or it is a plugin or
4D specific error.

Have you tried running MSC on the structure file and repair it? That will
definitely strip out any compiled code, if there is any.

Tim

Sent from my iPad