Hi All,

I have tried to see if this issue has been covered in the KB or Nabble. But not
very helpful.

OSX 4D Server 32 bit 15.3
Mixed OSX and Windows Clients also 15.3
All plugins correspond to 15.3
ALP is current ALP_9.9.3

The app has been working great on OSX and on OSX clients.

But I cannot get it to run with Windows 15.3 Client on either my local remote:

Desktop Windows 7 Ultimate

or

Laptop Windows 10 Home

So I need to understand how other developers would diagnose the issue?

In all cases I can see the server in the dialog (Available tab) and when I
click OK it will sometimes stop almost immediately or start copying over the
various resources and during that process.

The error message is:

4D has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. …

I don’t think it’s a permissions issue since the older Windows 7 can log into
earlier 4D Servers.

It seems to be specific to 4D 15.

Has anyone else experienced issues via login remote (4D Client)?

Appreciate,
John...