I love this feature. I posted some code about a month ago (see the “v13+ code
to increase font size” topic) that takes advantage of this feature to split
listbox header labels as well as dynamically change the header height to
accommodate multi-line headers on the fly. It really enhances the UI, in my
opinion.

Would it be nice to also have an “after column resize” event? For sure. That
would make a great feature request. But I’m happy for this new feature.

--
Cannon.Smith
Synergy Farm Solutions Inc.