Has anyone else noticed a change in the list? When I view messages coming from
the list in Mail, the From field is always “4D iNUG Technical”, making it
difficult to see who actually sent the message. All messages since the one sent
by Jeff Kain on February 13 at 2:50 PM (subject “Re: Error Message”) have been
like this. However, I really do doubt it was Jeff’s fault. :-)

Previous to this time, all messages have the person who sent it in the From
field.

I can’t think of anything I changed on my end. Is anyone else seeing this?

--
Cannon.Smith
Synergy Farm Solutions Inc.