> On Feb 26, 2017, at 5:07 AM, Bertrand SOUBEYRAND via 4D_Tech
> <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:
>
> What happens if two plugins have the same ID?

Apparently nothing. I suppose 4D internally maps them some other way. I see
third party plugins using the same ID (15000 for API Pack and NTK) and 4D
Plugins as well (808464332 for 4D Quick, 4D Internet Commands, and 4D Pack).

BTW, "4D Quick" shows up in PLUGINS LIST, but I don't see any package for it in
the 4D application Plugins folder. I assume this is somehow related to Quick
Reports. It does not show up in the  Explorer plugins list. And "OLE Tools"
shows up on the Explorer, but not in PLUGINS LIST. Confusing.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.