Thanks, Lutz.

Will look into these.

I know it’s a Pandora’s box and it gets very frustrating, for sure. So many
variables.

I suspect something on Exchange, but I’m told it’s managed by Comcast, so it’s
not going to be fun getting any changes made that we might need.

Randy

Randy Jaynes
Senior Programmer and Customer Support

http://printpoint.com • (845) 359-0298 • PrintPoint, Inc • 57 Ludlow Lane •