Hi John

Thanks for that suggestion.

I tried that but in a complex structure it’s quite a footery and unsystematic
process. You’ve got to identify tag blocks indirectly by UUID and so on and I
found it didn’t save much time over just redrawing the relations manually. It
probably works better when you’re transferring an entire structure rather than
having to fish out the stuff you want from a superset.

Peter