Hi Tim,
Thanks very much for picking up on this. I did look at the server guide,
which is where I saw the 2 minute lag between changes and updating. I'm
just not seeing that updating taking place when files in the Resources
folder are changed manually.

This may be a bit of an odd instance - I'm developing a js app and running
it in a web area. Since it will be deployed from a server I'm running the
server on my laptop and editing the files in the server's Resources folder
but looking at the js app in a client. So it's not really a real world
situation though I would expect these js files to update if, for example, I
install a new set of js, html or css files in the Resources folder.

But would 4D server recognize the files changed? As I think about it I
suppose there's no particular 4D event that would trigger is there? Or does
4D server have some built in process that monitors the resources folder for
changes and broadcasts it?

--
Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing.*

*- Edmund Burke*