Bernard:

What's available in 4D Write Pro that would make this easier?

My current thinking is that we're going to archive these documents when
there's s change in the hash value and then compare them with Beyond
Compare. BC costs $30, can be run from the command line, and produces a
decent looking report. That's a very cost effective solution, n'est ce pas?

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-336-2902