I have setup code to allow the export and import of records from a
specific table (bug reports).
This allows me to create a bug/feature report and send it to our
server, or import to my local (development) database from a user
entered request/problem.

This worked in v11 and 12, i am now trying to do this in v13 - it is
failing.
the export routine seems to be failing  ---
the resulting document is empty.
I have traced and the 2 records I am trying to send are in selection,
they are loaded before the send record command.

Any ideas???

The code is dead simple
export:
$msg:="Create file to save Exported bug reports."

If (utl_File_Create_Document (->$File_Path;->$Doc_Ref;$msg;".txt"))
CLOSE DOCUMENT($Doc_Ref)  //send record requires set channel
SET CHANNEL(10;$File_Path)

For ($i;1;Records in selection([Bug_Reporting]))
SEND RECORD([Bug_Reporting])
NEXT RECORD([Bug_Reporting])
End for
SET CHANNEL(11)