Hi,

We are hitting the limits of our old xServe hardware which is currently running
large v12 databases. We are planning a major upgrade to 4D v15 but we are
running into difficulties with the stability of these old xServes with OS X
10.10 or more recent, which is required for v15. We are currently attempting to
run v12 on OS X 10.10.5 and the results are disastrous, so we have to go back
to older OS versions.

Since Apple has no longer upgraded its server hardware for over 7 years, this
is obviously a lost cause. So we will be looking to move to Windows.

Has anyone done such a move recently? Does 4D have a policy for side-grades
from Mac to Win for server licenses?

Cheers,

Paul