> I suppose I'm missing something obvious...
>
> Within an object "created":"2014-02-01T09:28:56"
>
> OB Get is returning the correct date with:
>
> OB Get($OBGenInfo;"created";Is date) with
>
> But, time always returns ?00:00:02? using:
>
> OB Get($OBGenInfo;"created";Is time)
>
> Or is the time a count down 'till an IPA or maybe steamer lager?

I was wondering about that unexpected behaviour when parsing a JSON-feed
<http://dddd.mettre.de/wp/json-feed/?inug>

Suppose the library 4D uses to parse JSON is less flexible, than the formatting
of date/time as JSON-object is. Helped myself and cut the time out of the
received text-representation.

Grüße/regards
Ortwin Zillgen