Cannon,
Yes! Big plus 1 on this.

I discovered it last year. It's really a huge boon to using array based
listboxes especially if you've also developed a schema for representing the
data objects the listbox displays. Like you say in the past if I wanted to
allow a user to do data entry that was going to involve more data each of
those had to be in a separate array. And if I wanted to let the user
configure which columns of data they wanted to see it just got more
complicated.

Now all the data are in the object array, I can easily allow the user to
choose the fields they want to display (adding or removing from the
listbox) and building the calculations is standardized since there is one,
well defined object to refer to.

As a final feature any changes can be held in the object array until the
user saves or commits them. Useful in some situations.

--
Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing.*

*- Edmund Burke*