Hey Tom,

Cool idea!

I keep windows open (way too many…) all the time so I can remember things I
am/was working on - for various reasons.

So now I’ll create a method where I store recent windows. Then I can close them
without worry of forgetting of spending time drilling down into where they
were. In fact adds an ability to even add some comments.

Anyway thanks for sharing.

John...