Hi Dave,

Yeah, something seems squirrely with the v16 compiler. I just posted about
an error on a component which compiles fine in 15r5, but now generates a
"4d method and variable with same name" error (and of course you can't find
out the name of said conflict, which btw does not exist in reviewing all
code and variable names). Oh and generating typing in this component
crashes 4D

Not nice

Bob Finnerty
Exodus Software