From: 4D_Tech <4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com> on behalf of David Adams via
4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 04:39 AM
Subject: "This component protected method cannot be edited." - but it's not a
component method

Weird one. I've got a database and I want to make a batch modification of

an attribute. (I want to set everything invisible and then show the handful

of methods useful in user and the 4D editors.)

But I'm getting the error "This component protected method cannot be

edited." But I'm not specifically trying to edit a component method. Is it

impossible to use the batch edit mode if you've got a component installed

with unshared methods?