Tilman,

All our professional tools are in the process of upgrading to new major
versions.

As with major breakthroughs such as direct MySQL access from PrintList Pro, or
the use of all AreaList Properties (and features) directly from PLP, we focus
mainly on new features, rather than 64-bit compatibility. It will make sense
anyway only when 4D itself will be available in this mode on both platforms
public releases, which is currently not the case.

Also, we are waiting for 4D to fix a few 64-bit related bugs on their side
before we can offer this compatibility on all our product line.

Best regards,
--
Phil
forums.e-node.net