Hi

I wondered if anyone else has experienced a problem with localisation from a
component.

I have just been testing some code in an uncompiled component and am getting an
issue with a 4D crash. Its very specific and totally repeatable(I will work
around the problem-its easy for me to go a different way), I wondered if this
is a known bug(I will register it after next week)

I have the following in a component ...

$_Txt_CurrentDatabaseLocalizatio:=Get database localization(Current
localization)<—works fine
$_Txt_DefaultDatabaseLocalizatio:=Get database localization(Default
localization)<-works fine
$_Txt_InternalDatabaseLocalizati:=Get database localization(Internal 4D
localization)<-crash

Anyone else seen this? Anyone have a logical reason why that iteration of the
command should crash.

Nigel Greenlee