Hi

Sorry to be late to the party on this.

It always takes me about 5 years to start using a new feature of 4D with gusto.
I tend to believe that if I’ve worked around some deficiency for years then
suddenly having to *not* do so is too good to be true and that there must be
some catch.

In that regard I must register my total fan-approval for nested transactions.
Not having to worry about what calls may be downstream of your big ‘transaction
wrapper’ is absolute heaven.

However, just before I throw all caution to the wind, is anyone aware of any
‘gotchas’ with transaction nesting that one should be aware of ? Or can we just
nest stuff within stuff with exactly the same caviats as for a 1-level
transaction and no more ?

Thanks for any contributions !

Peter