Joaquin,
Great suggestion. I'm not going to use it in this case because we don't
currently have a session tracking system.

But the tip about On server open connection is great. I missed that it
fires each time a new process begins. I thought it only ran when initially
connecting to the server.

I really need to go back and re-read some of fundamental commands more
often.

After playing with this for about 10 minutes I've got a couple of questions:
 the user ID - how does this number correlate to 4D users? Or does it refer
to 'user' in a more general sense of a 'node' connecting to the server?

 the connection id is some sort of random value I assume but specific to
this particular process.

--
Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing.*

*- Edmund Burke*