I have one component that is used by the Host and by other components.  These
other components are also used by the Host.
4D puts all the components at the same level in the Components folder at
compile time and it works.
The Component can also call a Host method if the method in the Host is shared.

Component-1

  Error_Component

Component-2

  Error_Component